Man, i sure love my little tribe and just I feel so lucky to get to do life with them. Family photos are my absolute favorite. I get so excited to pick our outfits, and play with my boys in the outdoors while a talented photographer documents it. Since Kai was turning one I figured it was the perfect excuse to get our photos done and these turned out even better than I could have ever imagined!
First off, we were in the most gorgeous location right up Big Cottonwood Canyon (breath taking Utah mountains) full of lot’s of luscious greenery and trees. Second, we had the most incredible photographer! Kaci is seriously THE BEST and I highly recommend her. She’s so easy to work with and always gets my photos back ridiculously fast. Love her. Third, we wore some pretty dang cute outfits so I’ll link everything below (including the boys getups).
So in addition to our photos today, I thought it’d be fun to share a few of the things we like to do together as a family. Here’s our go-to’s:
- Swimming- Since Kai LOVES to splash around in any kind of water we swim a ton. It also doesn’t hurt that we have a pool in the backyard!
- Aquarium- Little man is obsessed with the play place here so we try and get there at least once a week so he can go crazy in there. I want him to get as much social interaction with other kids as possible so this place is perfect for that.
- Hiking- Okay, so we’ve only been on one hike as a family lol but it was so fun! It definitely won’t be our last.
- Road Trips- Back when we were living in California, we took at least one mini getaway a month and it was my favorite thing on the planet. Since we’ve been insanely busy since we moved we haven’t gotten out of the city much but hopefully we can make it work soon.
- Movies- Well, movie I should say… Kai is obsessed with one show and one show only. We basically watch The Secret Life of Pets on repeat around here and I promise I can recite the whole thing word for word haha. Kids are weird!
There ya have it, our photo’s & favorite family activites. What does your family like to do together? Leave me a comment and let me know!
You’re the best!