All photos by: Karen Alvarez
Another blanket scarf. Are you surprised? Probably not. So I actually just realized that I’ve never officially introduced myself on here! I mean there is a little blurb in the bio section, but nothing too exciting. You already know that I have the sweetest 5 1/2 month old baby boy, a cute hubs and the sweetest Australian Shepard, but here are a few facts you might not know about me:
- The scar on my hand in the 5th picture ^^ is from a four wheeling accident I was in when I was 15. It was the first time I had ever ridden one and wiped out HARD with my cousin on the back. I got 20 stitches in my face, crazy amounts of road rash, and that gnarly scar as a souvenir!
- I have an unhealthy obsession with the TV show The Office. Up until a year ago I had never watched it, now I’ve watched each episode like 12 times. I secretly hope my baby’s first words are Michael Scott.
- I love going fishing! I hardly ever catch anything, but I love just hanging out outside and relaxing.
- I met my hubby in high school but we never dated until he was graduated and I was a senior. We are in like 5 group dance photos together, but never as each others dates! Crazy how I didn’t snag that dime piece sooner.
- I was born in Seattle, WA and lived there till I was 3, then moved to Utah and lived there up until a year and a half ago when we moved to NorCal.
- I am a business owner! My husband and I own a Franchise called Aire-Master. We specialize in Odor control, janitorial supply, and tile cleaning. Super random, I know!
- I’ve literally been trying to pick my favorite food for 20 minutes and I can’t decide so I’m going to list a few! Crab legs, pot stickers, and STEAK! I had steak dang near everyday when I was pregnant because that’s all I craved.
- I was on the golf team in high school and we won 3 state championships.
- I loooove to craft. That sounds super nerdy but I love making decor for my house and painting thrifted furniture. That way if I mess it up or don’t like the outcome, it was super cheap so no big deal.
- I’ve never broken a bone or been pulled over by a cop! (knock on wood)
I’d love to know somethings about you guys! Leave me a comment and let me know the funnest details about your life! Thanks for reading guys, Love you all!